This wall-mounted kitchen aluminum storage shelf will quickly become your main area for all your cooking needs. Mounted without the use of nails and screws this kitchen storage shelf will not damage your backsplash. It can easily be mounted and dismounted to allow cleaning when needed. Mounted with glue, the shelf is best mounted on a ceramic tile wall, marble wall, metal wall, frosted glass wall, waterproof paste wall. It will not stick on painted walls, cement wall, dry wall or plaster wall and wallpaper wall.
Kitchen Aluminum Storage Shelf Components
You will be well served with this kitchen storage shelf. It has 4 multi-size slots capable to accept knives, scissors or a chop knife where plastic protection enhance the noise reduction of pulling and inserting the knife. In addition, the storage shelf for your kitchen has 2 hollow cups to insert main utensils and other table ware. Available with the storage shelf aree 8 flexible and movable hooks to hold spatulas, long spoon and more. An area where your spices can inserted exists while a rod for hanging a dish cloth is also present. Take the time to hook your cutting board as well underneath the rack.
How to Mount
Easy to mount, this wall-mounted kitchen aluminum storage shelf can be used 72 hours after glueing it to the surface. Here are the steps to follow:
- Clean the surface where you want to mount the storage shelf in your kitchen.
- Apply the glue evenly on the back of the mounting rack. The clay coating on the back of the rack will help the rack to stick and stay on the wall.
- Place it on the wall where you want it mounted. Ensure it is centered or straight and press firmly.
- Tape the rack to the wall to ensure it is well supported while the glue set.
- Wait 72 hours before installing the shelf on the rack.
Double Cup Storage Shelf: 40 x 12.5 x 10 cm / 15.75 x 5 x 3.93 inches
Single Cup Storage Shelf: 50 x 12.5 x 10 cm / 19.68 x 5 x 3.93 inches